Unlock The True Value Of Your Superannuation
With an SMSF Loan, you can leverage your superannuation fund to invest in property. SMSF borrowings help you save for the future while capitalising on a favourable real estate market and achieving your retirement and wealth goals.
What Is An SMSF Loan?
An SMSF loan is used by an SMSF to buy an investment property. It is an excellent way to grow your retirement nest egg and maximise the funds. The debt and loan repayments are the responsibility of the SMSF. However, any returns like rental income or capital gains stay within the SMSF. You can also use an SMSF loan to refinance your existing property, be it residential or commercial. A significant benefit of an SMSF property loan is that you can choose what to invest in. Moreover, your fund can take advantage of significant tax benefits.
What Are An SMSF Loan's Features and Benefits?
Features and Benefits:-
- For new purchases and refinances
- Up to 80% LVR
- Principal & Interest and Interest Only Terms
- Split loans available
- Variable rate or fixed rate available
- 100% Offset facility
- Unlimited additional repayments
- Low-interest rates and fast approvals
- Online access to your account.
- SMSF refinancing facility
What Are The Eligibility and Requirements For An SMSF Loan?
How Much Can I Borrow?
- A Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement lets you borrow up to 75-80% of the property value.
- You can borrow up to 70% of the property value if you are taking an SMSF commercial property loan.
How To Apply For An SMSF Loan?
- A full copy of the sale contract
- Certified copy of SMSF Trust Deed
- Certified copy of Custodian Trust Deed
- Financial information
Does Your Investment Meet The Criteria?
- Should not be acquired from a related party of a member.
- Should not be rented by a fund member or any fund members’ related parties.
- No fund member or any fund members’ related parties live on the property.
- Should meet the ‘sole purpose test’ of providing retired benefits to fund members.
Why Choose Jump Financing For Your Self Managed Super Fund Loan?
We adopt a flexible and tailored approach that suits your unique needs and benefits you and your goals.
We have a highly experienced team of SMSF loan specialists who leverages their expertise and knowledge to help you achieve your retirement and wealth goal.
- More Loan Options:
As mortgage brokers Melbourne, we have ties with all the leading lenders in Australia; hence you get access to the best home loans that fit your financial needs and goals for the future.
- Customer Focused:
Our team of mortgage brokers Melbourne never lose sight of your goals, whether you are planning to invest in residential or commercial property.